4.21.2006

nothing to say, nothing to teach...

I am sharing next week at watermark and so far I have yet to feel a conclusive leading to what i should share. My confidence still a lil' quakey from my Vancouver experience has not been much help either. Please pray for me. I really want to be open and share with my family at watermark what God would have me, but I am scared...

::RJ

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Anthony said...

you are so ready for it. you speak God all the time so now a few more people get to hear it. you rock bro.

12:25 AM  
Blogger mdwinn said...

Ahhh, the opportunity to join the discussion. If this was your absolute last time to share with your friends about the amazing One who is always present even in your screened in porch, what would you share? You are the kind of man who has something to say, so just say it. As Yahweh said to Jeremiah, "Do not be afraid of their faces, for I am the words of your mouth."

May you speak in rhythm with the heart of God for He is within you.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home