3.08.2006

1:00am and on...

Yeah I find that there is nothing better than sitting down listening to Matt Wertz, Emiliana Torrini, Ryan Adams, (a lil' Kanye West) and Imogen Heap while eavesdropping upon two friends' conversation, though not really listening. Tonight has been strange, today stranger. We painted our new office, or at least most of it. i need to complete the trim work tomorrow morning, yay! (can you sense the sarcasm?) Afterward we walked, yes walked, to Decent Pizza enjoyed a nice slice, returned to the manor and met Jim for worship planning. I know crazy day right? it gets better! After WP i came home watched Scrubs with Alison and Stratton then rented Just Friends for a good laugh. We are still here. In my living room. Yes Stratton and I do have to work tomorrow, but who cares? Nick just walked in.... it's now 1:10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home